Connecting a number through registration with deferred verification. Instruction manual
Connecting a number through registration with deferred verification. Instruction manual.Registration with deferred verification is a quick and easy way to connect a number to the WhatsApp Business API. Unlike the classic registration, with the help of registration with deferred verification, you get access to WABA instantly, and the company's verification takes place against the background of an already working API.
There are two more important details that you should keep in mind when registering with deferred verification:
1-Initially and until the end of the checks, the number will be available to you with restrictions.
2-Despite the restrictions, the number is paid in full from the moment you complete the registration form for the connection.
In detail, but quite interesting, we analyze the features of registration here. This article is also an instruction for connecting a number to the WhatsApp Business API.
First of all, make sure that the following information is available to you:
- Valid Facebook Business Manager ID. You can find it in your personal account in Facebook Business Manager in the Business info section, if you are not registered there, then you should do it. Facebook Business Manager is a necessary element for working with the WhatsApp Business API.
- A valid phone number. A detailed tutorial on choosing a room can be found here.
- Our affiliate referral link. You can find it in your personal account of the Chat API. Please note that we provide the API in the subscription format. In other words, you need to subscribe, funds will be debited from your card, after which you will receive a form for providing the API. We refund the funds if something goes wrong. You can find out more about the tariffs and payment terms here.
After you have made sure that you have all the necessary information, you can proceed to the stage of filling out the form for connecting the WhatsApp Business API.
Filling out the registration form with deferred verification and generating the API KEY
First of all, select the method of registration with deferred verification in the Chat API personal account, fill out the form as indicated below, and then subscribe to the WhatsApp Business API.
When filling out the form, use reliable information, write the name of the company as indicated in the constituent documents or on the website. If you are worried that in the display name of the WhatsApp profile (display name) If you would like to see a different name of the organization, then it's okay, in the future it is possible to change the display name by coordinating it with Facebook.
After successfully filling out the form, you will receive an email from 360 Dialog. In this email, you will find a link to go to the API provider's personal account. If the email has not arrived, then be sure to check the spam basket, without access to your personal account, you will not be able to generate an API KEY.
The 360 Dialog personal account is an important tool for working and connecting the API. Through it, you can create message templates and send them for moderation on Facebook. At the stage of connecting the number, you need to generate an API KEY and specify it in the Chat API personal account. After that, the WhatsApp Business API will be available to you for work.
The procedure for filling out the registration form with deferred verification
1-Click on the link;
2-Contact your Facebook account. Create a new one or select an existing Facebook Business Account. Facebook Business Account creation takes place through Facebook Business Manager;
3-Create a WhatsApp Business Profile:
- Specify the display name of the company (display name). Specify the name of your company, which is either indicated in official documents or displayed in public sources – the site page. It is better to write the name without changes. We have analyzed the features of choosing display name here;
- Select the business category and the direction of the company's activity. In other words, specify what your organization does;
4-Verify your phone number;
Enter it in the appropriate field, after which a code will be sent to the number, which you will need to enter on the website to pass verification and complete registration.
Please note that if the number is used in WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business App applications, the number verification will not pass.
Moreover, if you specify a number and pass verification, and then decide to use another one, excluding the previous one from the API, then it will not be so easy to withdraw the number from the WhatsApp Business API database of numbers. To do this, you will need to make a separate application. The withdrawal of a number from the WhatsApp Business API number database can take from 10 to 90 days.
5-Generate the API KEY and Address
Next, you will receive an email with a link to your personal account of the API provider. In your personal account, you will be able to generate your API KEY and address. Copy them and save them in a safe place. You will need to enter the API KEY in your Chat API personal account.
This is the final step. Congratulations, you have an active WhatsApp Business API number at your disposal.
We also attach a video format of instructions for connecting the number: