Recommendations for working with the service. How to avoid being banned from WhatsApp?
According to the WhatsApp policy, any numbers that automate the work with the messenger in any way can be blocked, so we advise you to follow the following recommendations to avoid being banned:
- Send no more than 5-10 messages per minute, i.e. send messages in portions, and not all at once.
- Take into account the reaction of users to messages. Usually, 10 clicks on the "Spam" button from the client's side are enough to block the number.
- The presence of links in messages increases the likelihood of being banned. It's a good idea to use link shorteners.
- The Chat API has no physical limit on the number of messages, but there is a recommendation not to exceed 6000 messages per day. If the number is larger, it is better to use several different instances of the srv.
- Use a device that has not been previously banned.
- Receive incoming messages. The more incoming messages , the better. Maintain a balance of incoming and sent messages.
- Do not add users to group chats that are not in your contact book.
- Engage customers in communication, use interesting content. Build communication with customers in such a way that they respond to you and participate in communication.