Visual chatbot constructor
The visual designer of chatbots is a powerful tool that has a wide range of functionality for solving various tasks in the process of establishing communication with customers.
What can a visual designer do:
- Create different communication scenarios. Nothing needs to be encoded to create message chains. Each message can be freely moved, edited and "connected" messages with each other on the working panel of the designer;
- Accept applications from clients. Save and upload important information. The information can be sent to a convenient resource for you;
- Subdivide clients into groups of interest. For example, "hot" or "cold";
- Send notifications or reminders to customers to maintain loyalty;
- Randomize communication with clients depending on the tasks or to eliminate the effect of mechanicality in communication;
- Create stores with the ability to add and remove products;
- Accept payment via bank cards;
- And much more.
You can take a closer look at the capabilities of the constructor in our video tutorials :
To connect the constructor, you need to register in the Chat API. The Chat API is the WhatsApp API Gateway, in other words, the gateway for the bot to work with the messenger. You can learn more about our service here – WhatsApp API Gateway.
After logging in on the site, you will be able to choose a visual chatbot designer. You can learn more about connecting a chatbot from this article - Connecting a visual designer.
Please note that the price for providing a working instance and for a visual designer of bots is different. That is, the payment of the designer takes place separately from the work of the gateway itself.