Recommendations for working with the service. How to avoid being banned from messengers?
To connect to the messengers API, these materials can help you.
Chat API offers the most accessible and automated connection to the messengers Business API on the market with instant access, a visual Chabot constructor that does not require code knowledge, and a Chat platform.
messengers Business API is the most reliable way to introduce more than 2 billion messenger audiences to your business or product. Connect to the Chat API.
Thank you for visiting our website. Our team wishes you success in all matters!
According to the messengers policy, any numbers that automate the work with the messenger in any way can be blocked, so we advise you to follow the following recommendations to avoid being banned:
- Send no more than 5-10 messages per minute, i.e. send messages in portions, and not all at once.
- Take into account the reaction of users to messages. Usually, 10 clicks on the "Spam" button from the client's side are enough to block the number.
- The presence of links in messages increases the likelihood of being banned. It's a good idea to use link shorteners.
- The Chat API has no physical limit on the number of messages, but there is a recommendation not to exceed 6000 messages per day. If the number is larger, it is better to use several different instances of the srv.
- Use a device that has not been previously banned.
- Receive incoming messages. The more incoming messages , the better. Maintain a balance of incoming and sent messages.
- Do not add users to group chats that are not in your contact book.
- Engage customers in communication, use interesting content. Build communication with customers in such a way that they respond to you and participate in communication.