Is there a WhatsApp bot in the Chat API?
With the help of the Chat API, you can both develop your own solution and use ready-made Chat bot constructors. There are two of them in the Chat API.
The first one is located in your personal account, it is called "Menu bot". With the help of the "Menu-Bot" features, you can independently create a bot that is able to send text messages, audio and video files, audio messages, geolocation and contacts. You can get acquainted with the capabilities of the chatbot more closely with the help of our training video:
The second one can also be found in your personal account – this is the "Visual designer of chat bots". A powerful tool for solving more creative tasks. The visual designer can:
- Create various scenarios of communication with clients;
- Randomize messages to clients;
- Create stores with the ability to add and remove products;
- Accept payments via bank cards;
- Notify and remind customers about various events.
The constructor has a wide functionality, to learn about all its features and configure its work, you can read this section of the Help Canter - Visual Chatbot Constructor.