How to avoid being banned.
According to WhatsApp's policy, any numbers that in any way automate the work with the messenger can be blocked, so we advise you to adhere to the following recommendations to avoid being banned:
- Send no more than 5-10 messages per minute, send messages in portions, and not all at once.
- Take into account the reaction of users to the message. Usually, 10 clicks on the "Spam" button from the client's side are enough for the number to be blocked.
- The presence of links in messages increases the likelihood of a ban. It's a good idea to use link shorteners.
- The Chat API has no physical limitation on the number of messages, but there is a recommendation not to exceed 6000 messages per day. If the number is higher, then it is better to use several different accounts.
- Use a device that has not been previously banned.
- Receive incoming messages. The more incoming messages, the better. Incoming messages are not counted in the recommendation of not exceeding 6,000 messages
- Add to group chats users who are not in your contact book.
- Engage customers in communication, use interesting content. Build communication with clients in such a way that they respond to you and participate in communication.